Are you ready for Wallpaper in your home?
Although we have been installing wallpaper for about 12 years now, one statement we read and hear all the time is “wallpaper is back“. I’m not sure it ever really went away, but now with great colors, great design and abundance of variety of custom made wallcoverings, it is easier than ever to have some great wallpaper in your home. And we will help you with our One Day Wallpaper services.
What is One day Wallpaper?
Although an easy question, not an easy answer. We started this program to help you with a quick and easy solution to getting wallpaper installed in your home, business or office. There are some great ways we can install wallpaper in a day:
- accent walls
- small powder rooms
- smaller rooms (under 12×12)
- under a chair rail
- digital murals
- custom graphics
These are some examples of what can be installed in one day.
How does it work?
For the most part, getting wallpaper installed is easy. You do need to have the wallpaper in hand on site the day we are going to install. It is advised that we verify the room size so we can verify how many rolls you will need. There are several factors that affect what we can or cannot install in a day. This is what we will do:
- prime the walls
- supply the adhesive, or activators for the wallpaper
- install walls (ceilings almost always take two people which increases the cost to install)
- average space is under 400 square feet
We have done two accent walls in a day and smaller rooms in a day (anything over 12 x12 is what we consider a large room).
Some things we do not do:
- skim coat walls
- remove TV’s from walls
- move heavy furniture
- remove toilets, vanities etc.
How can I verify how much wallpaper I need?
This is fairly easy. If you go to our contact us page, you can send in a email request to contact us. Here is what we need:
- room size
- the item or pattern number
We will have some follow up questions. Such as:
- are the towel holders going back on the wall?
- will you changing out any light fixtures?
- are you going to be painting trim or ceilings?
We want to make sure that we have all the information we need to provide you with a successful wallpaper installation. We NEVER use the square ft. amount on the label. WHY?
- The square foot amount says you have a perfect square. We all know our homes are not exactly square.
- Square footage does not account for a repeat pattern.
- The manufacturer also does not account for the extra 1-2 inches we need at the top and bottom on each panel to account for the highs and lows of your walls.
What should I do first?
- First thing to do is to select your wallpaper
- Does what you like serve the need? (Is it washable? Where is it made, will the ink come off when you touch it?)
- Get a measurement of the room, make sure the right amount of wallpaper is ordered
- We will get you the cost for us to perform the installation
- Schedule the installation once the wallpaper arrives