Join D’Franco Painting & Wallpaper
From Painting and Wallpaper to Cabinet refinishing, we have the tools, training, and ability for you to have a great career with us.
Our Mission is Simple:
Our mission and purpose is to Encourage other people to recognize the God Given talents they are born with, then empower you to use these gifts in your home, with your relationships and at work.
We have 5 core values we work towards every day in all we do
- Faith – we are a faith based company
- Ownership – we solve problems
- Vision – we help people see what they want
- Focus – we stick to what we know
- Experience – we want customers to be thrilled with our services
Other things to know
- We are looking for people with experience at this time
- We hire for character and integrity 1st
- As part of learning, we want you to be able to help and teach others when working together on projects, the goal is the customer- we want raving fans!
- We do want our employees to be clean while on the job site, so we do provide company Shirts.
- Our goal is to provide you with 32-40 hours per week -every week.
- Our job sites are typically with 30 minute drive of Elgin (in all directions) BUT! sometimes we do get jobs that are downtown, south suburbs and north suburbs. So there may be times driving is longer that 30 minutes.
We look forward to reading a resume from you about your experience and how we can help you in this fun ever growing career field.
We love what we do, helping people enjoy their home or business. We will train the needed skills to be able to paint interiors of homes and commercial property, paint or stain exteriors, working on decks, teaching the skills needed to install wallpaper in homes and business locations. Along with the actual paint and wallpaper work, you will be able to learn business skills, marketing, sales, and operation of a small business.
This is a fun but hard working job that does require heavy lifting, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, getting hand dirty, getting paint and wallpaper glue on clothes. You will be exposed to various things that some people are allergic too- (latex, acrylic, oil products, some products containing mildicides, dust, exposure to various pets in homes)
We typically work Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm. We do travel all over the Chicagoland area, and occasionally outside the area on special projects.
You will need:
- To be able to communicate to staff, customers and vendors at various stages of projects.
- Be able to drive.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Read/write English.
- Receive job site information via computer/smartphone/tablet.
- Be able to talk/text during the day.
- To use programs for timekeeping/basic data entry of daily work completed.
- To be able to laugh.
Are you new to painting? Check out some great informational videos of Best Practices from the PCA (Paint Contractors Association) here.
Must have experience, basics, (we still undergo training process), be able to use basic painter tools, understand how to start a job and work it through completion.
Work with other painters, have 2-3 years experience, set up/clean a job site, read and understand a work order and work that is to be done, can work alone if needed on job sites. works with apprentices as needed to teach.
Crew Leader/Project Foreman
Works with crews on single and multiple job sites to begin, end jobs on time/on budget, works with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Commercial and Residential Estimator
Working from blue prints, on-site visits, virtual estimates, we are looking for people that are great in building relationships, can see the value of helping other people, can understand basic programs that help make estimates easy to fill out, and meet our company sales goals.
See all of our positions and apply here: