So this is geared for those looking to help and work with local business. We are hoping this will inspire you to hire a local paint contractor. We are a smaller paint contracting business specializing in interior painting, wallpaper, and cabinet painting located in Huntley, IL.
Although we look to grow, we love the fact that we can help people living in our area, and help other business in our area, as well as some community groups and non profits in our area.
The 3/50 Project
Save your local economy, 3 stores at a time. If half of the U.S. population spent $50 each month in an independently owned business, their purchase would generate 42.6 billion dollars in revenue. For every $100 at these stores, $68 returns to your community through taxes, payroll, etc. If you spend it with a National Chain, only $43 is returned to our community. If you spend it online, NOTHING stays here.
To read more about this go to www.the350project.net
Reasons to hire a local paint contractor
To be up front, we have done work for national chains before, as they usually will get contracts for other national brands to do the remodeling nationwide.
But that is a different subject…we are here to talk about hiring a local paint contractor. Some of the reasons we give are:
- The people we hire are from this area.
- Each person we hire is given background checks for local, state and federal backgrounds.
- We train each person with the employees that have been rated by our customers as 5 star worthy!
- Knowing your environment. We have had jobs sites with people from other states that don’t know how to fix drywall issues, such as smooth walls. (There are almost half of the US that uses texture surfaces not smooth walls.)
- As with the 3/50 project, the money spent here stays here.
- We have a vested interest to make sure we do a great job. We want your referrals and your repeat business. We’re not closing and moving to a different state when things get hard.
Use caution when hiring locally
We have given this example of knowing who you hire to our customers, but I don’t think we have ever put it on our blog/website before. While we were looking to hire a painter a few years ago, we interviewed a person that lived here in Elgin. Everything seemed good, until we did a Google search. His name and picture came up top of page- convicted sex offender. This same person had a bunch of people on Facebook that had left him reviews of great work, which is great for him, but as we’ll work in homes with all ages, by schools, home school families- we want you to trust the people that are working for us.
With that.. use caution on who you are hiring when you’re looking for a local paint contractor.
- Are they insured?
- Do they have workman’s comp insurance?
- Who are they?
How can we help you?
Contact us or book an estimate on our website. We are here to help.