Interior Home Painting & Custom Murals
Many of our customers hate painting. The top reasons customers have told us they don't want to paint their home themselves:
- Not wanting to figure out how to pick colors
- Do not want to deal with moving furniture
- Trying to paint nice crisp paint lines
- Worrying about getting paint on the floor, furniture, themselves or trim
- Not knowing how to repair cracks, picture holes or fix nail holes in the walls.
We take the pain out of painting! We will provide a free designer for you to select your colors, just tell us the color you want, schedule when you want to have the work done, go to work, and come home to a freshly painted home.
The number one question we are asked is how much will it cost to paint a room. You can read a blog article we wrote that goes into greater detail, but on average you can expect to pay $400 for a single room to $800 for a two-story foyer, which includes all materials.
We have another blog article you can read here that discusses what to expect from us while we are in your home and what we need from you prior to us arriving. We set you up for success.
You can relax knowing:
- Quality materials such as Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paints are being used
- All of our employees have passed background checks and drug screens
- We have the proper insurance that has you and your home protected,
- Our customers are ready to share the success they had with great testimonials.
We are here to help you love the house you live in!