Get Rid of Your Traditional Stained Oak Cabinets Today
If you have kitchen cabinets that have been in your house since the home was built, odds are you have oak cabinets. They were great when they were installed (20 years ago) but now you ask- “Can I paint my Oak Cabinets.” The answer as I am sure you are aware is YES!
By now I am sure you have seen a few images online, maybe from this very website, of oak cabinets being painted white. If you have not, then read on and make sure you look at the links, pictures, and videos of oak cabinets we have already painted for other customers who asked the very questions you are asking now!
If You Don’t Paint Those Oak Cabinets, You will Never Like the Look and Feel of Your Kitchen!
Every day you wait is another day of regret or wishing I would have… There are many questions and reservations people have about painting their cabinets:
- Will the paint last or will it chip and peel away?
- How good is the paint that is used?
- How much is this going to cost?
- What colors can I choose?
- What colors can I pick?
- Maybe I should just get new cabinets?
Sound Familiar? Lets put your fear to rest.
Why You Should Paint those Oak Cabinets
In my home 5 years ago, I had kitchen cabinets that were painted orange. So I didn’t have the same problem you had -painting over oak cabinets- I had to look at a kitchen color that we did not like! I understand what it is like to have a kitchen that you do not like looking at. So like our customers, I decided it was time for a change. So- how do we do it?
- Just like every other Kitchen cabinet job, we start with a degreasing cleaning process.
- To make sure the paint did not chip or peel, we use a bonding primer. This stuff will stick to glass! The cabinets are scuff sanded and then primed with another primer that is tinted close to the color you select. At this point- these cabinets are sealed. They are ready for paint!
- Just like the finish of your existing cabinets, we use a cabinet grade catalyst paint. It is hard, it is stain resistant and lasts! We spray anything and everything we can.
- We give you a 5-year warranty against workmanship, so peace of mind is there!
Now you may be asking, “Maybe I should just replace my cabinets.” Well, you can, and I am not here to stop you. Have you ever seen or known anyone who has replaced their kitchen cabinets?
- it is messy!
- you will lose the use of your kitchen from 2-4 weeks
- you will spend 3-4 times more than to repaint your existing cabinets
Take a look at a few of our blog posts :
If It Worked for Chris It WILL Work For You!
Here are the images of the before during and after of our last Oak cabinet job:
There is kind of a play by play of how it looks before during and after- but don’t take our word for it- here is what our client had to say-
Here are other reviews and testimonials:
Now It’s Your Turn!
Call us at 847-553-1726 and ask for a estimate! You can even text us at the same number. We will ask you to send over some pics of you kitchen and give you a cost, within a few hundred dollars, of how much you can expect to spend.
- Our estimate will be in writing
- You will receive our step by step process
- You will see samples of doors we have painted before
- We will help you find the right color
- We will suggest the other ways to help you love your Kitchen, such as new hardware
No hidden costs. Once in writing- rest assured you know the cost!
5-year warranty on our work!
It is our part of our mission – to help you love the home you live in! Take a look at our reviews or testimonials- we are here to earn your trust first then hopefully your business- for life. We are NOT here for one job and never to be heard from again.
You Have a Choice!
Look at the kitchen you have now. You know what that means. Is that what you really want? Make that decision today and call us to get the ball rolling right now.
Get a Free Estimate
We would love to hear how we can help you love your home or office.or call us at (847) 553-1726